The Wiesel Armoured Weapons Carrier (AWC) is a German light air-transportable armoured fighting vehicle, more specifically a lightly armoured weapons carrier. It is quite similar to historical scouting tankettes in size, form and function, and is the only true modern tankette in use in Western Europe. The Wiesel has been used in several of the Bundeswehr's missions abroad (UNOSOM II, IFOR, SFOR, KFOR, TFH, ISAF).
- New tooling road wheels and detail chassis
- Guable rubber tracks and mudguards
- Photo etched parts included
- Detail up to date 20mm autocannon
- New tooling autonomous optronic target system
- New tooling exterior digital antenna, GPS antenna and digital operating terminal monitor for Wiesel A3