The M3 Lee, officially Medium Tank, M3, was an American medium tank used during World War II. In Britain, the tank was called by two names based on the turret configuration and crew size. Tanks employing US pattern turrets were called the "Lee", named after Confederate general Robert E. Lee. Variants using British pattern turrets were known as "Grant", named after Union general Ulysses S. Grant.
- Highly detailed model kit.
- Workable T41 tracks included.
- All hatches can be posed open and closed.
- Photo-etched parts included.
- Clear parts included.
- Decal sheet for 8 variants.