The M1 Abrams is a third-generation American main battle tank designed by Chrysler Defense and named for General Creighton Abrams. Conceived for modern armored ground warfare and now one of the heaviest tanks in service at nearly 68 short tons, it introduced several innovative features, including a multifuel turbine engine, sophisticated Chobham composite armor, a computer fire control system, separate ammunition storage in a blow-out compartment, and NBC protection for crew safety.
- Length: 263mm, Hight: 98mm
- Detailed CROWS, tile-shaped reactive armor and slat armor.
- Can be built as V2 or V2 TUSK II
- Newly tooled slat armor t protect the turret
- Built with soft rubber or connected track
- Accurate gun shield with clear parts
- Features photo-etched parts