The T-34 medium tank is one of the most-produced and longest-lived tanks of all time. Identification of T-34 variants can be complicated. Turret castings, superficial details, and equipment differed between factories; new features were added in the middle of production runs, or retrofitted to older tanks; damaged tanks were rebuilt, sometimes with the addition of newer-model equipment and even new turrets.
Modification of the T-34 tank of 1944 was a new three-man gun composite turret allowed a more powerful 85-mm gun to be mounted.
- Highly detailed model.
- All hatches can be posed open or closed.
- Individual tracks included.
- Clear plastic parts included.
- Photo-etched parts included.
- Decal sheet for 7 options.