A modernised variant of the wartime ISU-152 was developed in 1956. It used a new engine, that of the T-54, with a cooling system and a heater. The capacity of the main internal fuel tank was increased to 920 litres, which added 500 km more to the vehicle range on a road. The gun had a maximum range of 13,000 meters. It received a new commander's cupola, and also new sights. The running gear used many elements of the T-10. The modernisation was carried out in the Leningrad Kirov Plant.
- Length: 298mm Width:220 mm
- Over 360 parts
- Multi-slide moulded lower hull and upper hull
- Photo-etched parts included