The Russian ZSU-23-4 Shilka self-propelled anti-aircraft gun produced by the Ulyanovsk Mechanical Plant entered service with the Soviet army in 1962, and it’s still in service with the Russian army. Compared to similar western weapons, it has the advantages like simple construction, high rate of fire and high intensity of fire. The ZSU-23-4 went through several great improvements during its long-time service history. A total of over 6500 vehicles have been produced and they are widely used in 41 countries and areas.
- Length: 186mm Width: 89mm
- Can be built into four model options: ZSU-23-4V1, ZSU-23-4M, ZSU-23-4M2 or ZSU-23-4MZ.
- Includes movable torsion bar suspension, workable track links, ammo feed tray, driver’s compartment interiors, clear periscope and optical equipment parts.
- The quad anti-aircraft gun barrels move together.
- Precision PE parts are included.