The T34/85 was built with the aim of overpowering the new and improved German Tiger and Panther tanks which the Russian forces were encountering. It was given a powerful 85mm main gun and a 3-man turret enclosed by cast-iron heavy armor, while the hull featured sloped armor. Nonetheless, it was a relatively lightweight vehicle and thanks to the power supplied by the 500hp V-12 diesel engine was very maneuverable. Around 29,000 were produced between late 1943 and June 1945, and together with its predecessor the T34/76 it provided the impetus for the Russian advance on Berlin.
- Length: 235mm, Width: 88mm.
- Sloped armor on the hull is replicated faithfully, as is the rough finish of the cast iron which is characteristic of Russian tanks. Weld joints are also accurately recreated.
- Features moveable long-barreled 85mm main gun.
- Gunner's rail on hull and other details are depicted using separate parts.
- Commander and gunner hatches are openable.
- Decals of 4 WWII and 1 Korean War tank included.