The KamAZ-4310 general utility truck is produced since 1980. It is a militarized version of commercial vehicle. Since it's introduction the KamAZ-4310 become the work horse of the Soviet military. This military truck has a conventional layout, with a front-mounted engine and a forward control cab. An all-metal cab provides seating for the driver and two passengers. A baseline version of the KamAZ-4310 has a general troop/cargo body with folding-down sides and tailgate. It's cargo area is covered with removable bows and canvas cover. It's payload on cross-country terrain is limited to 6 t. With a load of 6 t the KamAZ-4310 has a maximum road speed of 85 km/h. It can also tow trailers with a maximum weight up to 7 t. The KamAZ-4310 is powered by a YaMZ-740 10.85-liter V8 diesel engine, developing 210 hp. The same engine is also used by Ural-4320. Vehicle has a full-time all wheel drive. This military truck is fitted with a central tire pressure system. A self-recovery winch was fitted to some models.
- Length: 223mm Width: 82mm.
- Over 310 parts.
- Full drive train assembly complete with engine transmission, differential housing and suspension units.
- The main tires are hollow rubber with very fine tread pattern.
- The windshield and side windows are made of clear parts.
- Photo-etched parts included.