Russian BMR-3M Armoured Mine Clearing Vehicle - The BMR-3M is a 50 ton class armoured mine clearing vehicle intended to clear different types of mines in support of mechanized units. This vehicle is based on the T-90 main battle tank chassis and is equipped with the Kontakt - 1 explosive reactive armour. A composite belly armour. This vehicle is equipped with the KMT-7 mine roller/plow with electromagnetic attachment to clear mines fitted with pressure activated fuses and mines with magnetic proximity fuses. It also has a multi-frequency interferometer to disable the mines with radio proximity fuses
- Length: 308 mm, Width: 109 mm
- Over1300 parts.
- Clear lights, periscopes and optical equipment are included.
- Movable suspension and workable tracks are provided.
- All crew hatches are openable.
- Precision PE parts are included.
- Three paint schemes are provided.