The TACAM T-60 (Tun Anticar pe Afet Mobil T-60 – "Anti-tank cannon on mobile gun carrige T-60") was a Romanian tank destroyer used during World War II. It was built by removing the turret of captured Soviet T-60 light tanks and building a pedestal to mount a captured Soviet 76.2 mm (3.00 in) M-1936 F-22 field gun in its place. A three-sided fighting compartment was built to protect the gun and its crew. Thirty-four were built in 1943, and they served in the Jassy-Kishniev Offensive, and the Budapest Offensive.
- Highly detailed model kit.
- Photoethed parts included.
- Two ammo boxes with shells.
- All hatches and doors can be posed open or closed.
- Decal sheet for three variants.