From the beginning and through to the middle stages of WWII, the Pz.Kpfw. IIIs along with the Pz.Kpfw. IVs were the core tanks used by German tank divisions. Each variant of the Pz.Kpfw. III including the Ausf. L was highly reliable, came armed with a long barreled 60 caliber 50mm gun and had reinforced armor.
- Famous characteristics of the Ausf. L which include the driver's front panel and main gun mantlet have been realistically reproduced.
- The fighting compartment loading area, turret interior, and commander’s seat have been reproduced.
- All hatches can be assembled open or closed positions.
- Accessory parts seen on the hull such as spare tracks and tools feature a precise finish.
- A tank commander figure is included.