The M4 Sherman tank was produced in several variants, a result of mass production spread across several manufacturers and several years. It was also the basis for a number of related vehicles, and Sherman's have been modified by several nations, ranging from upgrades to complete hull conversions for another task. M4A3 (76mm) - A highly improved variant of the Sherman with production numbers of 1,925 Built by Detroit Arsenal and Grand Blanc with improved armor, firepower, and a better gun with a higher velocity.
- Length: 166m, Hight: 78mm
- WWII US Army main battle tank
- Newly tooled parts: engine deck, late version VVSS and accessories
- Accurately reproduced 76mm main gun and 12.7mm machine gun
- Includes T48 Duckbill tracks
- Includes six marking options