The M3 Lee, officially Medium Tank, M3, was an American medium tank used during World War II. In Britain, the tank was called by two names based on the turret configuration and crew size. Tanks employing US pattern turrets were called the "Lee", named after Confederate general Robert E. Lee. Variants using British pattern turrets were known as "Grant", named after Union general Ulysses S. Grant.
- Highly detailed model kit.
- Photo-etched parts included.
- Clear parts included.
- All hatches and doors can be posed open or closed.
- Detailed fighting and driver compartments interior.
- Rotating m2 75mm gun.
- Full ammunition represented.
- Highly detailed interior of turret.
- Full interior of engine compartment.
- Continental R-975 engine included.
- Build-up options: 3 types of bow gun mount.
- Workable T41(D37889) track links.