The Type 10 tank, commissioned in 2010, is the latest generation of tank used by the Japan Ground Self Defense Force (JGSDF). It features a new Japanese-made 120mm main gun, in addition to modular armor on the turret and hull to give the tank impressive defensive reliability. The small and compact tank features excellent maneuverability, while it is also compatible with the modern C4I network system. Deployment to individual units commenced in 2012, and at present the vehicle is largely being used for educational purposes at the JGSDF's Fuji School. It is seen as a natural replacement for the long-serving Type 74 tank.
- Length: 273mm, Width: 95mm.
- Exhaustive research of the real tank was facilitated by the cooperation of the JGSDF, leading to a highly accurate recreation of the Type 10's form.
- Modern turret with modular armor is faithfully recreated.
- The hull features excellent attention to detail, including a realistic non-slip surface texture.
- Shape of the flowing rubber side skirts is depicted with realism.
- Comes with belt-type tracks.
- Commander and gunner figures included.
- 3 sets of markings to recreate a JGSDF Fuji School Type 10 Armored Division.