Japan Ground Self Defense Force units were first provided with the highly mobile, well defended Light Armored Vehicle since 2002, and it has proven a successful design capable to speeds up to 100km/h due to its 160hp diesel engine. It was deployed in Iraq from 2004, and subsequent vehicles were updated with lessons learned from the hard service there, featuring updates such as a rear bracket for fuel cans and the spare tire. Additions such as smoke dischargers and machine gun were made depending upon the unit.
- Length: 128mm.
- Accurate rendering of Japanese archipelago spec vehicle based upon extensive research of an actual example.
- Captures upright side mirrors, damped side windows, antennae, rear brackets and more.
- Optional smoke dischargers and machine gun.
- Mirror stickers are included for side mirror surfaces.
- Comes with a driver figure.
- Three marking options.