The Magach 6B is the Israeli name of the M60A1E2. The GAL in the name of Magach 6B Gal Batash comes from an Israeli fire-control system. And Batach is an acronym for "overall security" in Hebrew. Obviously, after receiving the ingenious upgrades by the Israelis, this tank, which was designed to counter the Soviet armour groups in Western Europe, now plays a role in the low intensity security conflicts in the Middle East.
- Length: 265.3mm Width: 96.6mm
- Kit contains a total of 813 parts.
- Kit includes the movable suspension and workable tracks.
- The vinyl part designed by digital sculpting has realistic details.
- Fine PE parts and track assembly jig are included