The Achzarit heavy armoured personnel carrier is updated from its early version. It received a modification of its suspension where original wheels and tracks were replaced by Centurion wheels and new reinforced tracks. It’s equipped with an OWS (Overhead Weapon System) and also with a pair of smoke grenade launchers in the front of the hull. This vehicle is the cutting edge of the Mechanized Infantry of the IDF, and it saw service during the 2nd Lebanon war in 2006, operation "Cast Lead" in 2009 and "Pillar of Defense" in 2012, as well as in operation "Protective Edge" in July 2014.
- Length: 226mm Width: 110mm
- Precisely replicates the vehicle’s exteriors with centurion road wheels,
- Interiors of crew compartment and all internal equipment are accurately reproduced.
- Photo etched parts are included.
- Four paint schemes are provided.