The Achzarit heavy armoured personnel carrier (early) is developed in Israel on the basis of the Tiran tank (T-55 tank captured by Israel). It is heavily armoured and well protected. During its development, the IDF takes into consideration lessons learned from previous wars. The Achzarit APCs are in wide service in the IDF Infantry and Mechanized Infantry units for urban and low intensity conflict warfare. It’s an important APC in the world and it also plays an important role in the development of APCs.
- Length: 226mm, Width: 110mm
- Replicates this tank-based heavy APC.
- Periscopes and lights are provided with clear parts.
- All hatches can be built either open or closed.
- All grilles/louvers of the engine compartment are presented in precision PE parts.
- One-piece TPE tracks are easy to assemble.
- An Achzarit heavy APC model with T-55 MBT road wheels can be made.