The M3 Lee, officially Medium Tank, M3, was an American medium tank used during World War II. The turret was produced in two forms, one for US needs and one modified to British requirements to place the radio next to the commander. In British service, the tank was called by two names: tanks employing US pattern turrets were called "Lee", named after Confederate general Robert E. Lee while those with British pattern turrets were known as "Grant", named after Union general Ulysses S. Grant.
- Highly detailed model
- All hatches can be posed open or closed
- Workable WE210 tracks included
- Photo-etched parts included
- Decal sheet for 6 options
- British rucksacks, bags and folded canvas included