The Sd.Kfz. 251 (Sonderkraftfahrzeug 251) half-track was a World War II German armored personnel carrier designed by the Hanomag company, based on its earlier, unarmored Sd.Kfz. 11 vehicle. The Sd.Kfz. 251 was designed to transport the Panzergrenadier (German mechanized infantry) into battle. Sd.Kfz. 251s were the most widely produced German half-tracks of the war, with at least 15252 vehicles and variants produced by seven manufacturers.
- All new tooling Sd.Kfz. 251 Ausf. C parts
- Workable rear door
- Arcuate interior components in full detail
- Two types of air vent/dust cover included (Welded and pressed type)
- Painting guide for 4 variants with markings
- Light infantry weapons included