The smallest of the WWII German half-track vehicles, the Kettenkraftrad was nonetheless a major presence and active in many duties. It featured a central engine and a motorcycle handlebar at the front, with superlative balance and the power and mobility to take on rough terrain. Over eight thousand were produced during WWII, and those manufactured between 1943 and 1944 had distinctive features such as a rounded taillight base, plus reinforcing plates on the armrests of the rear seat.
- Length: 139mm (with trailer), Width: 29mm.
- The unmistakable form of the Kettenkraftrad is depicted in style, right down to the complex suspension setup.
- Features ergonomic recreations of engine and transmission, plus an opening engine hatch.
- Assembly type tracks utilize one-piece straight sections, with separate parts for the pads.
- One driver and two other figures included