The Panther is a German medium tank deployed during World War II on the Eastern and Western Fronts in Europe from mid-1943 to the war's end in 1945. It had the ordnance inventory designation of Sd.Kfz. 171. It was designated as the Panzerkampfwagen V Panther until 27 February 1944, when Hitler ordered that the Roman numeral "V" be deleted. In all Ausf. G models (starting in late November-early December 1943), a ball mount in the glacis plate with a K.Z.F.2 machine gun sight was installed for the hull machine gun. Initial Ausf. D were equipped with the Nebelwurfgerat with the later Ausf. A and Ausf. G receiving the Nahverteidigungswaffe.
- Complete exterior detailing
- Authentic 75mm Gun with loading breech
- Detailed flexible tracks
- Crew figure included