Equipped with a long, powerful L/70 7.5cm anti-tank gun that could outrange opposing Allied tank weapons, the Jagdpanzer IV /70(V) Lang proved a formidable foe following its introduction late in WWII. The "Lang" (German for "long") in its name was added to distinguish it from its predecessor with a shorter L/48 7.5cm gun; the design featuring a wedge-shaped glacis plate and utilizing the Panzer IV chassis was largely shared by the L/48 and L/70 varieties. 930 Jadgpanzer IV /70(V) Langs were produced between August 1944 and March 1945, and fought bravely in last-gasp actions such as along the Ardennes front from December 1944, their exceptional range and power troubling Allied forces until the last.
- Length: 244mm, width: 91mm.
- The model captures the low, menacing silhouette with aplomb.
- Features a 1-piece gun barrel section.
- Boasts realistic surface textures such as the cast-iron "Saukopf" mantlet, and hull weld lines.
- Two front steel-rimmed wheels on either side are accurately depicted.
- Model depicts lightweight final production tracks in belt form.
- Comes with commander and loader torso figures.
- Three marking options include both Western and Eastern front units.