In the early days of WWII, the Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. A/B/C was one of the main components of Germany's armored forces as they smashed through Europe with their Blitzkrieg tactics. Despite having only 15mm of armor protection and a 20mm main gun, this compact tank was on the front lines as adequate numbers of Pz.Kpfw. III tanks were not available. For the invasion of France, many tanks featured additional bolt-on 20mm armor plating on the hull and turret.
- Length: 138mm, Width: 64mm
- Armor panels specific to each variant included.
- Assembly of additional armor plating parts is just like the construction of the actual tank.
- Hatches on the chassis and cover are recreated with separately-molded parts.
- Interior details such as gun breech, machine gun mount, and gun sight sharply depicted.
- Assembly-type tracks.
- Photo-etched parts for muffler cover.
- One commander figure.
- Four types of markings included.