The Panzerhaubitze 2000 is one of the most advanced self-propelled howitzers in the world. The vehicle utilizes a large number of chassis parts of Leopard 1 MBT and Leopard 2 MBT. It is powered by the MTU MT881 engine which provides excellent mobility; it is armed with a Rheinmetall 155mm L52 gun with an advanced sight and fire-control system. 60 rounds are stored vertically on board in a horseshoe arrangement. Its automatic shell-loading system has realized automatic management of all ammunition. This vehicle entered German Army service in 1998, and then into armies of Italy, the Netherlands and Greece.
- Length: 339mm Width: 102mm
- Precisely represents exterior of the real vehicle.
- The commander’s and crew hatches can be built open or closed.
- The movable suspension system is molded perfectly.
- Cement-free workable track links are easy to assemble.
- Precision PE parts and a metal barrel are included.
- Five paint schemes are provided.