The Kfz. 70 was widely used by the German Army to transport troops and supplies during the early stages of the WWII. It featured a sloped hood that housed a compact air-cooled inline 4-cylinder engine as well as rear double wishbone independent suspension which offered a superb off-road capability. Large cargo area was fitted with bench seats. The Kfz. 70 were produced from 1933 to 1942 and were widely deployed with infantry units. Many of them deployed to frontlines were equipped with a tripod-mounted MG34 machine gun.
- Length: 146mm, Width: 52mm.
- Distinctive form of the truck with sloped hood is accurately reproduced.
- Complex rear suspension features details such as horizontally-placed coil springs.
- Accessories such as MG34 machine gun and Pz.B.39 anti-tank rifle as well as ammo cases accent the cargo area.
- Enameled wire is included to depict barbed wire.
- One driver and two infantry figures included.
- Decal sheet with markings.