The middle stages of WWII saw the production of the world’s heaviest and most powerful tank of its time, the Jagdtiger. Featuring on the Jagdtiger was a long barreled 12.8cm gun which showed great offensive capabilities. While based on the King Tiger's chassis, the newly designed Jagdtiger was approximately 30cm longer. Along with its new design, the large sized fixed fighting compartment was given a 250mm thick front defensive armament which was unique to this tank. First appearing at the Ardennes offensive in December 1944, and Jagdtiger mostly fought against Allied forces in Western Germany from January 1945. Until the end of the war, the Jagdtiger continued to menace and ambush Allied forces and U.S. Sherman tanks from distances of 3,000m or more.
- Length: 301mm, Width 107mm. The Jagdtiger's solid form and impressive gun have been successfully captured with this model.
- Having a larger hull than the King Tiger, early edition parts such as the spare track racks and jack are realistically reproduced.
- Comes with a separately molded part for the fighting compartment roof. The main gun can be assembled in a recoiled state. Shell rack, gun mount, floor boards, and other interior parts have been accurately reproduced.
- Separately molded disc parts for the road wheels add extra depth to the model.
- Can choose having the gun travel lock at a stowed or deployed position.
- Five kinds of markings for the 653rd Heavy Anti-Tank Battalion included.