The Tiger II is a German heavy tank of the Second World War. The final official German designation was Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. B, often shortened to Tiger B. The ordnance inventory designation was Sd.Kfz. 182. It was known as King Tiger by Allied soldiers, and is also known under the informal name Königstiger. The name Königstiger was never used in contemporary German documentation, but was used extensively after the war.
- Can be built as a King Tiger with Henschel turret at different periods.
- Length: 290mm Width: 108mm
- Includes easy-to-assemble link and length tracks.
- Natural-looking commander and loader figures
- Fine PE parts and assembly jigs
- Provides 6 paint schemes.