From 1937 to 1944, over 78,000 medium 3ton 4x2 Cargo Trucks were produced and they became the most recognized German army truck in WWII. It featured a durable rear wheel-drive chassis with superior off-road handling and a large cargo area, which enabled superb load-carrying capacity. They were used until the end of war to transport troops and supplies on all fronts.
- Length:174mm Sturdy body and unique cabin are all realistically reproduced.
- Accurately recreated forward-bent chassis, and suspension features fewer parts for easy assembly.
- Movable front wheels for perfect diorama situations.
- The rear cargo area has a realistic wood pattern for greater realism.
- Masking stickers for windows are included in kit.
- One driver and One navigator figure and four different markings included.
- Comes with sets of fuel drums and jerry cans.