The AUF1 TA 155mm self-propelled howitzer is an upgraded version of AUF1 developed by French Army Industries Group (Groupement des Industries de l'Armée de Terre, GIAT) in the 1970s on the basis of modified AMX-30B MBT chassis. The AUF1 TA is based on the more advanced AMX-30B2 MBT chassis and equipped with a higher turret ring and double-pin tracks which have a longer service life. The vehicle is equipped with a 155mm 39-caliber howitzer with an autoloader, and installed with a roof-mounted 12.7mm anti-aircraft machine gun. In 2006, AUF1 TAs were deployed in the peacekeeping operations by UNIFIL.
- Length: 293mm Width: 90mm
- Accurately replicates the turret interior construction;
- All hatches of the turret can be built open or closed;
- The running gear is realistically replicated with the help of the movable torsion bar suspension;
- Cement-free workable track links are included;
- Precision PE parts are included;
- Two paint schemes provided.