AUF1 155mm Self-propelled Howitzer is a heavy ground weapon developed by French Industries or Groupement des Industries de l'Armee de Terre (GIAT) in the 1970’s. It is based on modified chassis of AMX-30B MBT and equipped with a 155mm 39-caliber gun with an auto-loading system. It is also equipped with a roof-mounted 12.7mm anti-aircraft gun. They were used by French Army and also exported to Saudi Arabia and Iraq. Iraq used this howitzer against Iran during the Iran-Iraq war. It was also used as French Army’s main equipment during peacekeeping operation in Bosnia and Herzegovina in 1992.
- Length 293mm, width of 90mm.
- Accurately realized the interior construction of the turret.
- Hatches of turret can be built open or closed.
- Torsion bar suspension and running gear parts of chassis are movable by inheriting the original design of AMX-30B MBT.
- Photo-etched parts included
- Track assembly jig included