AMX-30 was a second-generation main battle tank equipped by the French Army. AMX-30 sacrificed protection for light weight so as to obtain strong mobility. It was equipped with a 105mm L/56 rifled gun and also a 20mm autocannon against slow flight vehicles. AMX-30B2 is an improved variant of AMX-30 with improved fire control system and power system and new torsion bar suspension which increased the off-road mobility. In 1991, French 4th Dragoon Regiment equipped with AMX-30B2 engaged in the Gulf War.
- Length: 271mm, Width: 96mm.
- The cast turret is realistically represented on the model.
- The gun and 20mm autocannon can elevate independently.
- The hatch on commander cupola can rotate 360 degrees.
- Realistic running gear parts on the chassis are movable.
- Elastic torsion bars combined with movable hydraulic shock absorbers can realize the shock absorption action like the real vehicle.
- Workable track links are easy to assemble with the assembly jig.
- Precision PE parts are included.