The Citroen 11CV was produced from 1934 to 1957 and was one of France's best vehicles at that time. The lightweight monocoque body and the low center of gravity front wheel drive setup with torsion bar spring suspension system gave it a superior performance. They were widely used by the French military and thereby large numbers of them were used by German forces with the capture of France. They were deployed to throughout Europe, Russia, and North Africa.
- Length: 125mm, Width: 48mm
- The delicately curved body lines and the graceful front and rear fenders have been richly reproduced.
- Front doors can be opened to match to a wide range of diorama situations.
- Interior including dashboard as well as front and rear seats have fine molding details.
- Suspension area features dampers and mudguards.
- One seated driver figure included.
- 4 types of markings to depict Two Wehrmacht, French army, and civilian vehicles included.