The Cierva C.30 was an autogyro designed by Juan de la Cierva and built under licence from the Cierva Autogiro Company by A V Roe & Co Ltd (Avro), Liore-et-Olivier and Focke-Wulf. C.30A - was main production model, powered by a 140 hp (104 kW) Armstrong Siddeley Genet Major IA radial piston engine. Twenty-five aircraft were built in France by Liore-et-Olivier as the LeO C.301 with a 175 hp (130 kW) Salmson 9NE 9-cylinder radial engine.
- Highly detailed model kit.
- Clear plastic parts included.
- Door can be open or closed.
- Photo-etched parts included.
- Decal sheet for four variants.