The M3 Lee, officially Medium Tank, M3, was an American medium tank used during World War II. In Britain, the tank was called by two names based on the turret configuration and crew size. Tanks employing US pattern turrets were called the "Lee", named after Confederate general Robert E. Lee. Variants using British pattern turrets were known as "Grant", named after Union general Ulysses S. Grant.
- Two options for assembling turret hutch: USA or UK types.
- Two spare late type bogies are included.
- All hatches can be posed open or closed.
- Two option for assembling workable tracks: T41 or WE210.
- British rucksacks, bags and folded canvas included.
- Photo-etched parts included.
- Clear parts included.
- Decal sheet for 4 marking options