The 96K6 Pantsir air defense system successfully developed in 1994 is a further development of Tunguska and has improved weapon capacity and maneuverability. It’s a combined missile and anti-aircraft gun system against low flying and ultra low flying threats. The main version 96K6 Pantsir S-1, NATO reporting name SA-22 Greyhound, has been deployed since 2008. This weapon system includes two 2A38M 30 mm AA guns and 12 57E6 series surface-to-air missiles. The whole weapon system is based on a KAMAZ-6560 8x8 cross-country truck. The Pantsir system has been deployed in the Russian Army for years and has outstanding performance in some local conflicts.
- Length: 310mm Height: 165mm
- Features rotatable turret and movable missile launching mechanism, guns and radar.
- Cab interiors are included.
- The sunroof can be built open.
- The steering wheels are steerable.